There are two (2) basic models which illustrate how KPGS partners with clients.
1. After consultation, KPGS takes client requirements and finds outsourced providers or vendors meeting client requirements in areas such as:
- Geographic preference
- Cost to serve
- Scalability of solutions
- Management team and support infrastructure
We then present a short list of vetted providers to the client and assist in selection (or walk away). Loosely defined, this is a client self-service model. The client side advantage is having KPGS provide strategic sourcing versus maintaining an in-house team full time, year round to do so for only specific needs.
2. After consultation, KPGS takes client requirements and finds outsourced providers or vendors meeting client requirements (similar to list above) and assists the client from start to a predetermined end date as follows:
- Request for Proposal drafting and submissions review
- Site visits to vendor proposed locations
- Vendor selection and contract negotiation
- Vendor management through launch plus up to 1 year post launch of vendor performance management. This may also include integration on client side of SaaS dashboard to automate some level of vendor performance monitoring.
- Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) during year 1
Loosely defined, KPGS refers to this as a fully hosted support model. The advantage to the client side is the reduced cost of outsourcing strategic sourcing, vendor management and outsourcing consulting with one provider (KPGS) and saving the cost of having an in-house team to do so.
Additionally, KPGS is available to fill specific needs for clients within the scope of either model listed above.
Our specific expertise is in:
KPGS is a global company with in-country experience in:
- the Philippines
- South Africa
- Eastern Europe
- the Caribbean
Please, contact us to set up a free initial consultation to help tailor an outsourcing solution to your organization’s needs.